They call me Lucy.
I'm not quite sure how to tumblr properly so I mostly reblog what's on my dash.
*I design websites for people who don't pay me.
*I like to think I'm a flower child.
*I take my food kosher.
*I like pretty people.
*My second language is French.
*My third will be Japanese.
*I cosplay games.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
I’m in my psych class and my teacher just referred to the LGBT community as GLBT which fucked me up at first cause I have never heard it in that order and I just realized GLBT as an acronym is a lot easier to say than LGBT why is that not the one we use
Add in Omnisexual and Asexual and you have GOLBAT
Petition to call our community Golbat.
tea snobbery has successfully been taken to the next level